Invest in RPAC
Why contribute to RPAC? Because your investments make a difference. They help foster positive legislation for the industry and keep negative legislation from moving forward that directly affects your business. In fact, because of RPAC, the PA legislature has:
- Transportation and Realty Transfer Tax: Both the PA House and Senate have introduced bills to increase the realty transfer tax to fund mass transit and RPAC is helping to defeat this legislation.
- Mechanic's Lien: This legislation would protect consumers from unfair liens being placed on their properties when they have paid the general contractor in full for all work and materials and RPAC supports this.
- Repealed the mandatory sprinkler law in new residential construction. Consumers now have a choice whether to install sprinkler systems in one- and two-family
- Passed legislation to regulate Appraisal Management Companies (AMCs) in Pennsylvania
- Passed amendments to RELRA which allow licensees to establish a "qualified association" to collect payments from brokers
- Removed language from legislation that would have prohibited an MLS from purchasing data for use by real estate licensees
- Enacted legislation to provide for reciprocal licensing
- Prevented statewide increases in the realty transfer tax
- Passed legislation to reinstate seller financing
And currently, RPAC is working on
You're contribution can make a real difference.
Thank you for your commitment to the real estate industry.
To invest in RPAC click the button below.